Reminders

We have P.E. on Monday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and Friday's. Please make sure to send in proper gym shoes on those days.


Please check this blog at least once a week to stay updated on classroom happenings.


Thank you,

Michael Hagen

Friday, May 1, 2015

Belated Weekly Wrap-Up

In all the hustle and bustle of last week I realize I did not get this up on the blog.  My deepest apologies.




It was a very, very, very busy week here on planet first grade. Let’s run down the week. Monday saw us practice our lockdown procedure. Tuesday morning had us at Hands on Museum. Thank you so much to Anna and Keith for chaperoning that fabulous trip. The kids would not have had nearly as much fun without your volunteering efforts. Tuesday afternoon had us in the earth dome presentation in the gym. This was a great event where the kids got to see a 20 foot tall model of the earth. We even got to go inside! The kids had an absolute blast and on top of the field trip that morning my guess is you have some tired kids that evening. Wednesday was supposed to be day of service, but an impromptu blizzard called that off. I mean seriously…a blizzard in late April!?! Thursday was the International Festival and the fashion show, which was terrific. Friday had us practice a fire drill. I mean this was one busy week. I am going to keep the weekly wrap up short this week because a lot of our work revolved around International Festival preparation. I look forward to diving back into everything next week. International Festival is such a wonderful event that comes about every two years her at Bryant. This one went off great and I was thrilled with how well the class did during all of our work. Thank you to everyone for supporting this wonderful event. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please let me know and until next week…all told.

No comments:

Post a Comment