Reminders

We have P.E. on Monday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and Friday's. Please make sure to send in proper gym shoes on those days.


Please check this blog at least once a week to stay updated on classroom happenings.


Thank you,

Michael Hagen

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Blog Issues

I am terribly sorry but looks like I have made an error with my blog these past weeks.  Unfortunately I have been posting items to a draft blog that I created early in the year, which was tied to my personal email address and not my work email address.  I am incredibly sorry about this misstep on my part.  Joe Myers pointed this out to me today.  I have been making regular posts on the blog, but not the blog you all go to see.  Again, my deepest apologies for this oversight on my part.  I am in the process of correcting this error.

No comments:

Post a Comment