Reminders

We have P.E. on Monday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and Friday's. Please make sure to send in proper gym shoes on those days.


Please check this blog at least once a week to stay updated on classroom happenings.


Thank you,

Michael Hagen

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Snack

We are currently very low on snack in the classroom.  I have had a few generous parents provide a lot of the snack for the class this year, so thank you to those parents and I am sure you know who you are.  We really appreciate your generosity and support.

However, we are still low on snack in the classroom and I am asking my other parents to please try and send in snack once a month for the class.  We have snack in both the morning and afternoon.   No one is excluded from snack, so if your child is in my room they are receiving snack twice that day.   If this persists I will have to discontinue our daily snack and go to a system where kids can eat what they bring.  Snack is an important time of the day for the kids to recharge a bit before we tackle additional subjects.

I hope for your help and support with this issue.  If you are able please send in snack once a month.  If you have not sent it in for the month of March we would greatly appreciate it.


Thank you,

Michael Hagen

No comments:

Post a Comment