Reminders

We have P.E. on Monday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and Friday's. Please make sure to send in proper gym shoes on those days.


Please check this blog at least once a week to stay updated on classroom happenings.


Thank you,

Michael Hagen

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Spelling Test This Friday

I am sorry there has been confusion regarding the spelling test date.  Unfortunately with the holiday break, coupled with the snow days, and MLK day I have had trouble getting back into a good routine with the spelling words.  However, I am planning on having the spelling test this coming Friday morning.  I am hopeful this system will be a bit easier to maintain.  If you have any questions please let me know.

Here are the spelling words for Friday's test:

- set
- because
- want
- around
- three
- small

No comments:

Post a Comment