Reminders

We have P.E. on Monday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and Friday's. Please make sure to send in proper gym shoes on those days.


Please check this blog at least once a week to stay updated on classroom happenings.


Thank you,

Michael Hagen

Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a fabulous break.  Time seemed to move very slowly for me on break and it feels like we were gone a month!  I am excited about what the New Year will bring this fabulous group of first graders.  I wanted to let you know that we will begin taking the NWEA test next week.  I will send out more information on this in the weekly wrap up on Friday.

Also, if you would like to contact me to set up a meeting that is no problem. I am ALWAYS available to meet with you to discuss your child's progress in the classroom.  If you have any questions, comments or concerns please let me know immediately and we can set up a time to talk.  My door is always open.

I look forward to hearing from you and please bundle up this week.  It is cold outside.


Best,

Michael Hagen

No comments:

Post a Comment