Reminders

We have P.E. on Monday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and Friday's. Please make sure to send in proper gym shoes on those days.


Please check this blog at least once a week to stay updated on classroom happenings.


Thank you,

Michael Hagen

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Class Party on Friday!! We Need Your Help!

I am sorry for the late notice on this topic, but December has really flown by and we need to have a class party!  I will be bringing in my Vitamix to make some fresh fruit smoothies for the class this Friday.  I will also have some more holiday themed academic centers associated with this party.   What we need for this party:

  • 2 large bags of frozen fruit
  • 1 bag of oranges
  • 3 bunches of bananas
  • Large bag of fresh, pre-washed spinach (green smoothies)
  • 1 large bag frozen pineapple
  • 1 large bag frozen mangos
  • 1 large tub of greek yogurt
Please let me know what you would like to send in.  If you would like to volunteer we would love to have you!  I will plan on starting around 1:30pm on Friday afternoon and ending around 3:00pm.  I look forward to hearing from you.  I will post an update on Wednesday letting you all know what we have covered and what we still need.  Thank you and again sorry for the late notice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment