Reminders

We have P.E. on Monday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and Friday's. Please make sure to send in proper gym shoes on those days.


Please check this blog at least once a week to stay updated on classroom happenings.


Thank you,

Michael Hagen

Friday, October 17, 2014

Flu Season

As I am sure you are all aware there are a few infections floating around the classroom right now.  I quickly wanted to let you know about the cleaning procedures I have as part of our daily routine.  At the end of each day the children wipe down their tables and chairs.  We also wipe down all the tables and surfaces that we interact with on a daily basis.  In addition to that cleaning I routinely throughout the day will take a clorox/lysol wipe and disinfect the door knobs, light switches, water fountain and bathroom handle.  I try to stay on top of this as much as possible, but it is a constant battle.

That being said I am in desperate need of disinfectant wipes for the classroom.  We had some generous parents send some in early in the year, but we are running very low.  Considering these infections in the room I would like to step up our procedures a bit, but will need additional supplies.  Thank you so much for your help.


No comments:

Post a Comment